WEEK 9 - The Martian (5points)

 The Martian is a great space adventure story. I think the story thrives in showing you the idea of loneliness and survival. I like how the book is detailed within scientific data like a journal entry with data. I mostly know this book due to the movie which has Matt Damon in it and for some reason I feel very strongly about Matt Damon space movies. Society has moved past the need for Matt Damon space movies. But the book is still really good. Mark Whatney shows alot of character development within the book. I also just like how much into detail he goes about everything throughout the journey including facts, technology and encounters. Overall, space books seem to be what I like best in this class so far. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 10 - Dune (5points)

WEEK 14- Hitchhikers Guide (6pts)

WEEK 13 - Beloved (5pts)