WEEK 14- Hitchhikers Guide (6pts)

 I listened to the audiobook, I like the radio format. It's cool to think about stuff like a radio play.

 I usually don't really engage too much with listening mediums as I feel like I lose engagement but this was honestly not too bad. There was quite a lot in this story and I'm glad it was in the grey line of serious but fun. The plot follows Arthur Dent as he's trying to save the earth from Aliens. There are these super intelligent mice that are commissioned to build a 2nd earth since they don't think Earth 1 can make it. 

I just like how the story never really takes itself seriously and it just is one big adventure you can listen to. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 10 - Dune (5points)

WEEK 3 - A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami (6pts)